1.20.2006

Long Time No See...

Hi all,
Sorry for the lack of updates - this new semester is going to be absolutely nuts (and I don't have internet in my room yet).
Here's what I'm taking:
Philosophical Foundations for Studying Theology
Jewish Religious Texts
Bible Study Methods
Music In Christian Worship
Recital
Voice lessons
Piano lessons
Jazz Band
College Singers
Instrumental Ensemble
Pretty full, eh?
For all you sojourn readers out there - I've been re-reading Wild at Heart, as well as doing some deep reading for Philosophical Foundations (with Tim Perry) - so I'll have some good stuff to comment on soon.
Also - my audition for the U of M is on Friday, February 17th at 11 am. Let's pray that all goes well this time!

1 comment:

ty said...

I just reread Wild at Heart too. now I'm reading the book eldredge did with his wife, Captivating. good read, you should check it out.