10.14.2008

...sigh

Ugh. I just finished two journal entries for Teaching The Arts in the Senior Years, so I am all caught up now. I feel like I still haven't learned anything from that class that I don't already know. I'm doing my best to keep an open mind, though. This week's readings pointed me to www.wefeelfine.org which is a really neat site, and an exercise in transmediation (20 bonus points for me using an Educational Strategy (tm) ).

So, tomorrow is Election Day. I'm facing a dilemma that I haven't had to face yet. Now, those of you who know me know that I usually vote for the blue team. However, the captain of the blue team made some remarks that made me very unhappy (about the arts). So, I really dislike said captain now. However, I think that the red, yellow, green, and french teams do not jive with my economic/political views. Also, they may or may not destroy the country if they get in. But I'm sick of minority governments because they can't actually accomplish anything. And I think that the blue team is probably the best one to see us through our current economic turmoil. But I don't like the blue captain, once again. However, I have to vote, because if I don't vote, then I feel that I am not entitled to complain about the government.

WHAT DO I DO?????

p.s. happy thanksgiving, all! I am very thankful for my friends and family, who never cease to amaze me in many different ways.

No comments: