4.24.2006

Off to England

As of yesterday, I am now allowed to do this:

Matt Neufeld, B.F.A.

Pretty neat, huh? Along with my degree, Prov gave me the Vocal Performance Award, and the Chris Derksen Memorial Scholarship. I think that's very hip.

In other news, I leave in seven hours for the UK! This year is a tour year for the College Singers, and we are touring to England and Scotland till May 15th. Pray for safety, fun, and health for all of us. For our itinerary, go here.
I'll see all of you in a month!

3 comments:

ty said...

quite hip

Aaron Scott said...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you before you left. I hope you have a great time in the UK -- we'll party down when you get back.

Miss Unrau said...

And after April 2011, you can write "Matt Neufeld B.Ed/B.Mus!! Woot, go us!